29 February 2016

Week Nine (MONTH III), Day One

hi sorry to be so inconsistent but I'm going to try to be better. So tomorrow the day of marching, march will start and with that I'll have a month to get my animation portfolio together. It is going to be some CRAZY TIMES YALL. so my goal is just to have this new sketchbook filled up. Having done the math, that's an average of THREE PAGES A DAY. as evidenced by... literally every other time I've tried to pace myself on anything EVER, I will probably not succeed at doing actually three pages in my sketchbook every day, but I'm going to try. even though it's not technically march yet, I'm going to start today. so the theme for the month is just whatever it takes to get three quality sketchbook pages. wHERE DOIN THIS MAN WHERE MAKIN IT HAPEN. here's something from today:

pages per day left atm:  2.935

No comments:

Post a Comment