18 May 2016

Week Twenty, Day Three

Ok normally for this site I want to do a drawing during the day and complete it etc whatever. Well today's what something I started last winter break and never got around to finishing until today. I've been really feeling like I need to make some actual finished illustrations so I figured now would be as a good a time as any!!!


Anyway this is a redo of an old drawing/painting from 2011 because why not (actually I think at the time I was kind of feeling down on my art or something so I decided to redo an old piece to show myself that I have improved or something like that). I think the one from 2011 is not the worst piece ever (there are still a lot of things about it I like quite a bit!) by any means, but I can tell I've improved a LOT since then. so yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment