22 March 2020

MUTUALLY ASSURED DESTRUCTION

I'm not a graphic designer but I did my best


I made a playlist to ride out the end of the world. I know this isn't normal for the blog but nothing is normal anymore so what the heck. I've actually had this playlist for a couple years but considering everything that's happening lately I thought I'd share it with anyone also interested in leaning into the apocalypse because sometimes you just need a bunch of ominous techno to get you through it all. You can listen below on either service or reach out to me if you're interested in the original files since I couldn't find all songs on either platform.

Youtube
Spotify


- Tracks -

01. R.E.M. - It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)

02. The Aquabats - Chemical Bomb

03. Muse - United States Of Eurasia/Collateral Damage

04. Astral Projection - Techno Terror

05. Matt Robertson - Anthropocene

06. Disparition - Head Down, Hands in Pockets

07. Gesaffelstein - Aleph

08. Valve/Kelly Bailey - The Innsbruck Experiment

09. Muse - Apocalypse Please

10. Disparition - Bucaresti

11. Power Glove - Motorcycle Cop

12. Crystal Castles - Plague

13. Matt Robertson - Domino

14. Valve/Kelly Bailey - CP Violation

15. Mega Drive - Flawless

16. Gesaffelstein - The Voice

17. Orbital - What Happens Next*

18. Crystal Castles - Vietnam

19. Matt Robertson - Ammonite

20. Bobmo - Control

21. Gesaffelstein - Pursuit

22. Justice - Stress

23. Shift - Dune

24. Disparition - The Egg

25. Orbital - Impact (The Earth is Burning)

26. Matt Robertson - Habitat

27. Hans Zimmer & James Newton Howard - Watch The World Burn

28. Homestuck - Austin, Atlantis*

29. Philip Glass & Philip Glass Ensemble - Microchip

30. Philip Glass - Prophecies (final soundtrack version)

31. Radiohead - 4 Minute Warning

32. Disparition - Ende

33. Reeder - The End Of All Things

*Couldn't find on Spotify
†I couldn't find the Reeder track on either Youtube or Spotify but you can listen to it for free at the link provided

No comments:

Post a Comment