01 February 2012

Week Five, Day Four

Today I drew a bunch of different poses and then Rhenedith worked her way into my fingers once more. I have an explanation for that, but I'm unwilling to give it because I'm weird like that. I guess if you wnat to ask me I'll tell you but it's honestly not that big of a secret, I'm just awkward and slightly embarrassed? Generally out of control.
tried saving this as a gif and am quite pleased with the results (PNG 8 couldn't handle the colours for unknown reasons, PNG24 is fine, but it's a really big filesize but in this instance I think GIF worked really well)

Rhenedith detail:
I don't know that Shoulders actually blush like that, but I liked the way it looked

SHORT STORY STATUS: herple derple I haven't worked on it today because I suck. I've got about 318 words at the mo'

ANNOUNCEMENT THING: I have decided to incorporate a "100 Theme Challenge" with this, read the deets here

No comments:

Post a Comment