07 March 2012

Week Ten, Day Four

Continuing my streak of not starting before 10:30 (you know this time it wasn't my fault? The Doc set all his clocks 25 minutes slow my tablet decided it was too cool for school) and I did some junk. Also I did a super awesome drawing of Uncle fester last night that I think technically doesn't count because I started it yesterday, but I did most of it today, so I'm throwing it on as well



Short story status: actually done?? crazy, I know. Thank you Creative Writing for making that happen. That said, I probably will edit it a bit more so I still don't have to post it until saturday. I am cool. Also I have yet to do a bestof for February. I might do that tommorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Nevernude? I'LL UNDERSTAND MORE THAN YOU'LL NEVER KNOW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those cutoffs went out to you, baby

    ReplyDelete