20 March 2012

Week Twelve, Day Three

Ok, maybe you remember a long time ago I made a map? Today my tablet is out of commission because I only have three USB ports on my computer and they're all being used by other things indefinitely and so instead I worked on that! I've finished up an entire continent's political map! I also did a native Renatto Luschan Skin colour map (modelled after this guy I found on wikipedia) that I'll throw in as a bonus even though I did it a while ago. also I started on a map that's a detail of the ~most important country~ but I'll post that later when I've done stuff with it. OK POSTING ART NOW (well... cartography)
oh yeah, somewhere along the line I added another continent.
subject to change but this is what I've got for now (lol that gradient on the ocean looks so riesty.)

short story status: noooooope

No comments:

Post a Comment