02 January 2016

about things

TL;DR ABOUT INFORMATION: I do a drawing everyday that I feel is presentable (more than a doodle, somewhere between a sketch and a completed piece).

Alright so this year for the 52 weeks thing (because last times whole "write a short story every week" DID NOT HAPPEN AT ALL) what I want to do is have a theme or a story or an idea each week that I work off of to do my drawings for this site. I might not do it every week, but that's the goal at least. In this post I'm going to put all the ideas I have for possible weeks! This will be updated as a I think of stuff (or maybe as people give me suggestions?).

here are some things that other ppl put on that I'm going to try to participate in this year as part of my 52366!
-Goblin Week (25-31 Jan)
-Inktober (1-31 Oct)
    -Gottbleed week (usually like the second week of october or so)

things I want to do as a week theme!
-One Punch Man
-Harry Potter
-Probably another Back to the Future week let's be real
-Over the Garden Wall
-Lord of the Rings
-STAR TREK OBVIOUSLY
-also of course, much to Britney's chagrin, PACIFIC RIM
-probably Moby Dick because I mean
-maybe some like disney stuff or phantom of the op or whatever
-DANNY PHANTOM (of the opera?????)

No comments:

Post a Comment