01 January 2016

Week 0 Day 1

woop!!!! Let's do this thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 ok calm down. Anyway, because friday is a weird day to start weeks I'm just going to call this week 0 until next monday. Because the last time I did this I started out with a self portrait, I figured I should keep with that tradition!! But I realized pretty much all the self portraits I've ever done ever were REALLY BLAND with NO EXPRESSION that they were really boring and terrible, so I decided to be terrible in different ways by slapping this out. I've been collecting a bunch of snapchats of wild faces I've made and decided that would be a good source for actually interesting self portraits. Please enjoy my 100% accurate nasty snowboarding hair.

You can ask my privately what caused me to make this face
WHAT A GOOD START TO THE YEAR

No comments:

Post a Comment