06 January 2016

Week One Day Three

ok so look. today has not been going my way in many things. One of those is that I forgot my flash drive at home and the computers with the animation software don't have internet for some.. reason. whatever it's stupid. WELL SO I have this great (mean ridiculously stupid) animation of Saitama's head bouncing around (seriously it is sooooo stupid) but I couldn't get it off the computer so tomorrow I will update this post with that, ugh. Well, here's a picture from it that I drew to "prove" that I did it :/

UPDATE~!! Here is the thing, look upon it and despair.

OH NO. gosh dangit I just realized I didn't set the stupid gif to loop. I hate my life. it's fine. I'll just reupdate whenever I get the change ://////////// #overthissohard

OK FINALLY HERE IS THE REAL THING I AM FINISHED WITH THIS STUPID THING FOREVER:
theDumbestThingI'veEverMadeEver.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment