18 January 2012

████ █████, ███ ████

today I did this weird cityscape thing. I'm rather fond of it, as it happens. So, here we are I suppose. It didn't take that long, but I think that will be ok. I had fun with colours and my new brushes. I don't normally do textures, but I thought I'd try, but when I tried it, it just looked funky so I stuck with a plain background so I wouldn't have to worry about it (hooray laziness). If anyone has feedback I'd love to hear it.
speaking of censorship from yesterday... I tired to figure out a way to get the SOPA/PIPA blackout page to work, but my html fu is weak. So I did this by hand. I promise I'll fix it tomorrow
SHORT STORY STATUS: I wordvomited last night! buuuuuut it's only 227 words right now. Still, better than nothing I suppose. Frankly, if I pass the 1000 word barrier this week, I'm counting that as a win.

1 comment: