14 January 2012

Week Two

Alright kids, here's the dealio. Because this week is a joke, I have decided that I will post what I have for this story so far and my summation of parts that I still need to write so technically the whole story is still there, just in the roughest form of all time.

Let's see, this week I set it to people be able to add comments. I need to change last weeks to that, because I want to hear what people have to say if anyone actually reads this and also wants to comment. I'm especialy curious about how the anachronism is in this story for the readers. I want it to be confusing at first, but not so much that you can't piece it together eventually. any feedback on that would be great :)

Current wordcount for actually written stuff is 1639 (as of 20:46 on 14-1-12)

2 comments:

  1. YOU NEED TO WORK ON YOUR TENSES SHANNON. Haha anyway. this story is slightly different from what I remember of Lix but it sounds nift-tay

    ReplyDelete
  2. HALEY DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT A LINE BREAK IS. IT'S THE PART WHERE IT SAYS THIS IS A DIFFERENT PART OF THE THING AND IF YOU DON'T GET THAT, THIS LINE, IS GOING TO BREAK YOUR NECK.

    also yeah I changed it a lot because it was kind of dumb and I tried to repair that

    ReplyDelete