05 January 2012

Week One, Day Five

Today I went hiking with my friend Pine! It was super great and snowy and muddy and awesome, as any January hike ostensibly should be. After that, we swung around a did a quick jaunt up to Ensign peak and on the way up, I took this picture:

 If I were a lazy person (ok, I am a lazy person, but for right now never mind) I would just post this and call it good. I mean, technically it qualifies as art, but taking pictures isn't going to help me be better at drawing :/ Anyway, I got a bit discouraged with it until a nice Sondre Lerche song came on and then I was happy and finished this.

I ended up having to save this as PNG 24 instead of PNG 8. I think I might go back and save week one day two as such because it looked pretty rought

SHORT STORY STATUS: made some big strides when I finally made myself write the story as my 750 words for the day. I not only figured out what I want to do with the story overall, but now I have 750 more words. wordcount: 1,300

No comments:

Post a Comment