12 January 2012

Week Two, Day Five

today was one of those days that didn't happen, which is to say, so many things happened, I couldn't do the things I normally do as much as I normally do them. Anyway, I slapped this together really quickly (~20 min?) and I'm not really sure what it is, but I'm pretty sure I like it. Also for some reason this was a huge canvas when it didn't really need to be. Maybe I'll come back later and play around with it just because of the resolution. Also because even when it's converted for web it's still 16 MB. oh hey, I just looked and for some reason this ended up being 381 pixels/cm instead of my normal 150. This explains so much. Ok, now it's a reasonable size.
Ok, I take back the "I'm in love with redheads this week" as I realise that instead I'm just a really big fan of the colour red this week
SHORT STORY STATUS: still no progress. How is the end of the week almost here and this weekend is so hairy that there is no way what is my life

No comments:

Post a Comment