15 January 2012

Week Three, Day One

I doodled in church today and I was pretty happy with my results so I scanned them and coloured in the ones I liked. And by the ones I liked, I mean all of that one character from Week Two Day Four, who I've decided to name Rhenedith
The words in the middle ish of the page are a quote from Portal, because the guy giving the talk was going on about how valuable our organs/skin/et c are and all I could think was "As part of an optional test protocol, we are pleased to present an amusing fact: The device is now more valuable than the organs and combined incomes of everyone in [SUBJECT HOMETOWN HERE]" but I'm bad at remembering exact quotes

SHORT STORY STATUS: I'm not... entirely... sure. I'm just going to watch some sherlock and not care for a bit

No comments:

Post a Comment