01 January 2012

Week One, Day One

oh snap. here we go I guess.

I am really good at boring blog post openers. I figured for my first drawing, I would do a self portrait, in the hopes that if I make it all the way to December 31st, I can do another one to see how much I've improved over the year. So here we are!

"you look so sad" "THAT'S JUST MY FACE." I never really notice how right people are until I do a self portrait. Maybe this is why I generally avoid them?


title possibilities: "I have the saddest face of all time apparently." It's not my fault this comic basically defines my life. I may come back later and work on this some more, but for right now I'm mostly happy with it.

short story status: I have a concept ready to go, but I haven't actually started writing anything

No comments:

Post a Comment