30 January 2012

Week Five, Day Two

This one is super cool and honestly, I don't feel like it's finished yet. This may be my favourite yet? It's up there. Anyway, I definitely need to do some more work on it (such as including a human person) and I will be sure to update when that happens but for right now I think it's pretty neat.
the biggest problem going on here is that I started with the darkest green of all time for my base and had struggles because of that. Also perspective is a little finicky with the trees. I'll work on it... Also converting this to a PNG left weird artefacts... gewsh get them out of there
SHORT STORY STATUS: done?!?!!?!?!?!??!?! Possibly. Oddly enough today when I was doing my 750 words I did this flash fiction that I really liked and it's really short so I don't know if it counts but I really like it and I might be using it for my creative writing homework for wednesday. I will probably expand upon it a bit so it's an entire story and if I'm lucky

No comments:

Post a Comment